Sunday, May 14, 2006

Endocrine Disruptors

Here is an article that shows how the insane amount of man-made chemicals in our environment directly affects our health. Unfortunately none of our human senses can detect the presence of these chemicals that surround us and have become part of the air we breathe and the food we eat. We feel the adverse symptoms from unconsiously injesting this chemical cocktail of endocrine disruptors. The symptoms of which is a hormonal imbalance for women in their 20's and 30's. I myself was diagnosed with a hormonal inbalance which my doctor wanted to treat with injections of hormones. Aside from the fact that I am terrified of injections I also didn't like the side-effects she enumerated. I looked for a gentler and natural way of treating it so instead I took Evening Primrose Oil which helped tremendously. I then went on a fast called the Master Cleanse by Stanley Burroughs and my hormonal imbalance was cured.

No comments: